Job Location: Singapore
You will manage and supervise a team of developers, manage vendors and end-users to understand business requirements, develop project plans and implement projects within the given timeline and scope.
- Degree in Computer Science and Project Management certification is a plus.
- Experience in managing a team of technical and functional users.
- Minimum experience 6 years and must have 2 years Project Management experience in software development.
- To work with HO and vendors to ensure that the project sticks to agreed scope, timeline and cost.
- To ensure that the project follows SDLC and documentation standards.
- Good interpersonal, communications & negotiation skills Strong project management & technical skills
- Independent & motivated to lead a team to accomplish project objectives set.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.