Work Location: Tokyo, Japan
Experience: 8-9 years of extensive software services sales experience in the Japan market experience on Manufacturing/BFSI/TTHL domain.
Having experience on ERP/BI sales.
• The role will focus on formulating business development and sales strategies, implementing sales methodologies, managing a pipeline, forecasting revenues and maintaining the key customer relationship.
• Prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing mid/large sized business deals.
• Building credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
• Delivering and exceeding challenging quota-based quarterly Sales revenues.
• Developing a healthy pipeline of prospects and accurately forecasting business deals to be closed
• Maintaining contact and opportunity information completely, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Prospecting to establish new accounts and extending business in existing accounts.
• Attending and represent at various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
• You will work closely with a pre-sales team and technical experts to develop close strategies as well as managing local partners, pricing and proposal matters.
Preferably based in Tokyo or else who is based in other part of Japan and ready to relocate to Tokyo and has experience in dealing onsite-offshore team.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.