Work Location : Singapore
Role & Responsibilities
- Performs advanced .NET development work provide support within a Web Team in the Applications Development section of Information Systems.
- Work involves coding, unit testing, analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems; systems integration; writing complex programs, development QA.
Key Role Requirements
- Positive working attitude, able to work alone and as a team, good problem solving skills, hardworking
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ yrs in C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET framework 2.0 +, Visual Studio, LINQ
- 2+ yrs UML
- 2+ yrs Web Services (or SOA, or ESB)
- 2+ yrs Ajax
- 2+ yrs SQL Server 2005+ and IIS
- Microsoft certification(s)
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint Server (2007) and above
- Develop workflows, web features, web parts, web services, including SOAP and XML, custom site definitions, advanced customization and complete custom solutions for MOSS and WSS.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.