- Performs advanced .NET development work and leads a team in support of the Web Team in the Applications Development section of Information Systems
- Work involves project planning and coordination; analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems; systems integration; analyzing proposed computer applications; writing complex programs; and giving technical assistance to programming personnel. Works under the general supervision of the Applications Development Manager with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Supervises a team of developers; assigns, monitors, and manages the work of staff.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to management and technical staff in matters relating to .NET application design and coding activities. Designs and implements new .NET application and system integration to meet clients’ needs.
- Assists business analysts and users in defining a project or problem, feasibility of the project and provides estimates for a project or problem solution. Prepares detailed analyses, plans, diagrams and procedures within a technical design document for existing and proposed .NET applications and system integration.
- Determines the effort involved in implementing new systems or enhancements to existing systems due to changes in user requirements, new software releases, changes in equipment configurations, etc.
- Suggests technical solutions to enhance business processing efficiency of existing and/or new processes.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
Key Role Requirements
- Positive working attitude, able to work alone and as a team, good problem solving skills, hardworking
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years of overall development experience; 3+ yrs team lead experience with a .NET development team
- Candidates must have experience developing Web Interactive projects
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to .NET, HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, SOAP, Java Script, AJAX, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET
- 5+ yrs in C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET framework 2.0 +, Visual Studio, LINQ
- 4+ yrs SQL Server 2005+ and IIS
- 3+ yrs UML
- 3+ yrs Web Services (or SOA, or ESB)
- 2+ yrs Ajax
- Microsoft certification(s): MCP, MCAD, MCSD in .NET or equivalent
Open office concept to promote interaction with various departments
Pace is fast and challenging
- Strong Communicator (written & verbal)
- Able to Lead a team (mentoring, planning & motivating)
- High-level Technical Abilities (Architecture & Design)
- Hands-on Development Capabilities
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.