Qualifications & Requirements:
Recognized Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
- At least 4 years experience in C++ programming in Real-time, multi-tasking OS environment.
- At least 1 year experience in the development of applications in hand-held devices.
- Working knowledge of real-time POSIX OS programming like QNX, Windows Mobile or CE will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge in either Graphical User Interface for or financial/payment applications in hand-held devices will be an advantage.
- Experience in object-oriented embedded software design and UML modeling.
- Familiar with multi-threading, socket programming, serial communication and interrupt handling.
- Knowledge of SDLC and RUP will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self motivated and a good team player.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.