1. Lead in project management and ensure all requirements in development or improvement of equipment for processor functional tests are met.
2. Ensure equipment operation procedures and maintenance programs are in place.
3. Drive improvements, initiate problem solving and develop creative engineering solutions to achieve low cost, better quality, improved capabilities and higher efficiency,
4. Ensure timely execution of new product or process development and qualification.
5. Manage/audit/liaise with suppliers and vendors to achieve quality, cost and risk management requirements.
6. Ensure training and troubleshooting programs on equipment and hardware are in place.
7. Ensure all requirements are met for smooth equipment implementation in production.
8. Ensure expectations on production yield, quality, utilisation and cost reduction are met consistently.
9. Work closely with other groups and sites to provide effective solutions and support for daily production activities.
10. Enable and manage engineering change control activities.
11. Demonstrates discipline in timely execution of tasks
12. Demonstrates flexibility/adaptability to frequent changes.
13. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering with preferred 0-4 years relevant experience or equivalent
2. Experience in Tester, Handler, Burn-In equipment, industrial or automated manufacturing systems.
3. Understanding of semi-conductor manufacturing.
4. Experience in equipment development, installation, qualification and maintenance.
5. Knowledge in ISO9000 / QS9000 quality system implementation preferred.
6. Help build and maintain effective teams.
7. Hands-on, Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
8. Effective communication skills
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.