Scopes include Mfg Quality & Reliability Engineering.
• Reliability Risk Assessment of semiconductor packages
• Reliability Stress Testing of semiconductor devices and disposition of failures
• Managing the Qualification Maintenance Programs, Qualifications and Engineering Evaluations
• Drive improvement activities to meet Mfg Quality targets
• Manage the plant ESD program
• Implement preventive action activities to manage Quality Excursions
• Updating and Monitoring of Quality Dashboard indices
• Master’s Degree in Material Science or equivalent with 6+years of experience
• Knowledge of Reliability stress models
• Knowledge of Flip Chip Package Technology
• Assembly Process Knowledge
• Six Sigma knowledge
• Certified Quality Engineer/Manager
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.