1. Assist Engineer to collect data on construction & failure analysis of IC packages.
2. Knowledge on cross-section methods, Use of microscope, Acoustic system and other package analysis tools.
3. Basic flip chip assembly equipment operation experience, eg. Reflow, UF dispensing, flux cleaner, etc.
4. Support in setup, operation, calibration of measurement equipments.
5. To carry out projects and tasks in support of IC package development activities
1) Diploma in Materials, Microelectronics or ITE worked in assembly or failure analysis of IC packages.
2) 1 to 3years of experience in assembly and failure analysis of IC packages.
3) Knowledge on IC packaging/assembly technology.
4) Work on normal shift with no over time.
5) Good communication with an attitude to learn new skills.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.