Position is required to perform testing and validation of BIOS on customized test platforms. Applicant should be familiar with bench level setup of PC and have an understanding of BIOS, OS and driver interactions at the system level as well as a proficient understanding of x86 CPU architecture and functionality.
• Perform validation on BIOS for compliance to specification and overall quality
• Create BIOS test plans/test cases for new products/platforms
• Develop scripts and methods for optimization of testing procedures through automated testing
• Understand and help define new products from a testability, support and customer viewpoint
• Preferred Education: Diploma in Engineer (Electrical & Electronic Engineering) fresh graduates are also welcome
• With BIOS/PC/CPU architecture and validation experience are also welcome.
• Requires a good understanding of all PC HW and SW ( BIOS / Driver ) elements and knowledge of PC system architecture.
• Familiarity with Linux, Windows 9x, 2K, NT XP system setup and configuration
• Perl, C++, Ruby and/or Python coding skills
• Requires effective communications and human relation skills.
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Independent, resourceful & takes initiative.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.