1. Perform analysis & report writing on customer returns
2. Perform analysis on ATE (Automated Test Equipment) and SLT (System Level Test), duplicate customer reported failure on platform level and debug. Fault isolation and root cause analysis for functional fails
3. Co-work with
a) Customer interfacing team on analysis report writing for customer communication
b) Other teams on in-depth silicon package/die analysis and corrective action for functional failures.
c) Product team for test coverage analysis.
4. Support the design/enhancement/build of short circuit testers to worldwide sites/customers
5. Support for new/existing products on hardware and software validation
6. Maintain and enhance customer return validation tracking and turnaround time.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering with preferred >2 relevant years experience or equivalent OR
2. Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering with preferred >10 years relevant experience or equivalent.
3. Candidates with experience are preferred. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
4. Good knowledge of FA processes and strong analytical skills.
5. Good in writing reports with understanding of Assembly, Test Mark and Pack processes.
6. Knowledge of desktop, notebook or server system level is an advantage
7. Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
8. Effective communication skills.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.