(6 months extendable contract)JOB PURPOSE:
Support & Implement the training roadmap of PEO
1. Co-ordinate/administer internal and external learning programs.
2. Administer evaluation for learning programs
3. Maintain employees training records
4. Collate and generate training indices/reports for training roadmap
5. Execute daily training operation administration (e.g. certification, de-certification, audit, COC task lists, etc).
6. Maintain and manage training systems (training attendance, eligibility for govt. grant, data validation, etc).
7. Maintain L & D relevant polices and filing system
8. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Diploma with 1 – 2 years of experience in L&D
2. Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
3. Ability to relate with all levels of employees.
4. Good learning attitude.
5. Mature, Proactive and Customer Oriented
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.