Designation : Junior Business Development Manager
Experience : 3-5 years
Experience in ERP solution sales. Middle East experience is a must.
The role will focus on formulating business development and sales strategies, implementing sales methodologies, managing a pipeline, forecasting revenues and maintaining the key customer relationship.
- Prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing mid/large sized business deals.
- Building credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
- Delivering and exceeding challenging quota-based quarterly Sales revenues.
- Developing a healthy pipeline of prospects and accurately forecasting business deals to be closed.
- Maintaining contact and opportunity information completely, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prospecting to establish new accounts and extending business in existing accounts.
- Attending and represent at various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
- You will work closely with a pre-sales team and technical experts to develop close strategies as well as managing local partners, pricing and proposal matters.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.