Job Location: Singapore
- Development, enhancement and maintenance of digital and Java / J2EE projects.
- To support development and maintenance activities of digital assets in a team including (but not limited to) Content Management Systems.
- Working together closely with all stakeholders (including the Project Management team, Creative team and the Account Servicing Team) to ensure successful project delivery.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, is required.
- Positive working attitude, able to work alone and as a team, good problem solving, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Min. 4 years experience in J2EE Web Application Development.
- Strong experience with Java web scripting (JSP).
- Good working knowledge of MVC frameworks (Spring MVC, Struts or equivalent).
- Good working knowledge of HTML, XHTML.
- Hands on experience with Application Servers (Websphere, JBoss or equivalent).
- Experience working in an Interactive environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of CMS products (OpenCMS, Alfresco or equivalent) are an advantage.
- Knowledge of .Net/Php is an advantage.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.