Work Location : SingaporeFor iOS Developer total 2-3 years of exp. with 6 months to 1 year in iOS development.For iOS Team Lead total 6+ years of exp. with 6 month to 1 year in iOS development must have team management experience.
- Conceive, design, develop, and support applications.
- Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom software.
- Manage development projects from concept to launch.
- Communicate with users, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Keep abreast with the latest technologies and apply them.
- iOS development experience, preferably with applications in the app store (please provide a portfolio of apps you have written or worked on).
- Experience with launch of a consumer iPhone or iPad application is highly preferred.
- Experience with location based services, GPS, etc. preferred.
- Experience with C/C++, Objective-C, Cocoa, OpenGL ES, Core Animation,Programming, XML Parsing, Threading.
- Good optimization and debugging skills.
- Advantage will be given to those with publish app in the Appstore.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and creative individual.
- Business minded and entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Team player. Must be able to function well in a small team environment.
- Applicant must be able to multi-task as we have multiple projects under development.
- Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Head of Engineer, the iOS Developer will work with other Singapore developers, and its off-shore development center in India.
- The individual should be comfortable working in a distributed environment, and working with off-shore development teams.
- The iOS Developer will be responsible for designing, managing the end-to-end development cycle and as necessary, developing iOS application for customers.
- The iOS Developer should thrive in a creative, idea-driven culture with a deep desire to produce groundbreaking work.
- The individual must also be experienced and comfortable with working with clients, as this role may involve working directly with the customer, working on- site at the customer premises.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.