Role : Tech Lead / PM type role
Project : Cash Management Transformation
Job Description :
Help the bank mobilise their change programme to transform their Asia Pacific payments operations. This is a major cash management programme which will require wide ranging cash management expertise, including payments. This role will be based in Singapore and will work closely on site with the banking team, who are currently in project definition phase.
For example, requirements are being gathered, work is being planned, platforms, systems, deployment timetable are all to be decided on.
- Well verse with bank’s payment systems e.g Rentas , SWIFT,etc and rules and regulations governing cash transactions and processing.
- Support wider FS business development activities in Singapore and the region with our tier one target client of the bank, building client relationships, raising our profile, promoting our industry value proposition and capability, including payments, from product through to service.
- Work closely with the local FS and GPB sales team, the global FS payments community. This is senior position with the opportunity to join the team at the outset of the programme, during the definition phase to help shape of the overall solution working at senior level within bank on a major and growing programme.
Essential Qualifications :
- Strong experience in payments, clearing and settlement (8 years+).
- Ability to operate at senior level in client organisation and communicate requirements clearly as well as manage stakeholders (including other 3rd parties).
- Ability to work closely with the banking team, network well within the client to build rapport, get things done as well as contribute further to business development.
- Payments expertise of the Asia Pacific market.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.