Job Location : Johor – Malaysia
- Plan/manage/execute headcount plan of the site to meet productivity & cost effective; as well as ensure right calibre staffs are recruited to meet the staffing needs of the business.
- Drives performance management of the Johor site; provides effective processes for managing and appraising performance & investigate & develop new methods of working.
- Manage employees records keeping; ensure accuracy/timely of payroll processes. addition, to partner with Regional Compensation & Benefits Manager to ensure appropriate job grading, salary, incentive, reward & recognition structures are in place to recruit, retain & motivate staff, congruent with the organization’s desired culture.
- Ensures complete HR policies and consistent with global & national terms. Advise management on all matters concerning employees & industrial relations. Manage good relationship with local authority through strong strategies & network.
- Leads organizational communication; ensures that appropriates vehicles for internal CV/Novartis communication is in place and effectively used to communicate with and involve all levels of staff.
- Drives technical/GMP type of training plans & needs for Johor site. And, to partner with regional ASC Talent Management, L&D, Organisational Development Manager to develop and implement processes and practices to ensure that effective training is provided to all employees, to meet the knowledge & skill requirements of the business.
- Manage and leads all employees engagement & welfare matters, including health & wellness programs, administrative matters, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional
- Degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Mass Communications or equivalent. MInimum Degree level and HR professional membership
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience HR experience in a multinational organization.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent. Job role in General HR or Organizational Development/Change Management.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.