- Write design document for the work units assigned
- Provide solution for functional gaps / issues identified
- Liaise with development team for design walk-through
- Answer functional queries arise from developer
- Participate in team discussion and other project activities
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Strong in application design skill
- Extensive domain and process knowledge in Student Life Cycle Management
- Able to work independently
- Strong in teamwork
- Preference will be given to those with Java application design experiences
The key knowledge/skill requirement that we are looking for is individual with extensive domain and process knowledge in the Student Life Cycle Management process. We are not looking for skilled resource with Java skillset.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.