1. Develops a budget for the labs and maintains control of lab costs.
2. Drive Ex-factory Equipment Utilization to meet or exceed goal.
3. Develops policies and procedures to ensure efficient lab operations and quality service.
This position requires extensive management skills and semiconductor experience. Must have knowledge of ATE and Test Handler and Prober equipment.
1. 5 year experience in a semiconductor lab involving equipment maintenance and operation.
2. Needs to have experience in assessment and planning processes.
3. Should have experience in supervision or coordinating the work of others.
4. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent of the education and experience listed above.
5. Ability to train and supervise student employees.
6. Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing are needed.
7. Should be capable of setting priorities and moving several tasks forward simultaneously
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.