Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will own and manage the delivery of the project and will report into the Programme Delivery Manager.
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the project on time, on budget and with required quality output.
- Establish and manage the project scope, schedule, budget, resources, project risk and issues and deliverables as per the Shell Project Delivery Framework standards and processes.
- Responsible to update PCP and ensure all relevant project assurance process and reviews are complied.
- Monitor/control and report project progress against plan to the BSM and Steering Committee.
- Provide and update monthly project update and status on the PRT. Provide effective leadership and steer to the project working team.
- Develop team members’ skills and experience and ensure they are aware of the deliverables and service levels.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with all project team members and various key internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise and engage on all project management activities with Shell stakeholders at local and/or Global level.
- Manage and track all project interdependency task and activities.
- Manage relationship with 3rd party service providers and Site System development vendors to ensure on time delivery.
- Facilitate and lead discussions with the project team members and other Retail support groups i.e. Retail BAM SSO, SSD, etc.
- Capture lessons learn and foster sharing of best practices with other projects
Mandatory skills :
- Project management experience preferably with relevant PM skill.
- Have managed low to medium scale projects.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Project Delivery Framework standards, processes and templates.
- Ability to manage all aspects of the project, including providing overall guidance and direction to the project and overseeing financial management activities
- Ability to use PMO tools and PM Toolkit where required.
- Good understanding of the Retail business.
- Familiar or have some working knowledge/experience in Site Systems (POS & Back Office systems).
- Familiar with WAN and LAN network topology.
- Ability to document and communicate the status of project progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve project issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Ability to review project deployment deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards Soft Skills and Experience:
- Good stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Displays good team work ethos and accountable for self and team actions.
- Process and results oriented.
- Good analytical skill in problem solving.
- Effective people management skill
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.