- Responsible in generation and update of product data records (such as but not limited to BOM, product classification, sort/final test flow, test conditions etc) or Product Data Management (PDM).
- Liaise with North American counterparts on product data issues and alignments/improvements to PDM process.
- Liaise with change requestors on product data issues.
- Analyze and implement change requests to product data within a defined cycle time.
- Support 24HR global working model (Singapore->North America->Singpaore; vice-versa support hand-off).
- Drive or participate in efforts for process improvements (individual or team approach).
- Provide guidance/support to change requestors to meet first-time-right (FTR) initiatives.
- Support in productivity, Quality & Cost Improvement Programs.
- Diploma in Engineering with preferred >2 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Basic knowledge on Electronics and Semiconductors
- Experience in related Semiconductor/Manufacturing industries (in the area of Quality or Product Data Management)
- General understanding of manufacturing/operations
- Able to handle multiple task & changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player, pro-active, self motivated to WIN, Independent, resourceful
- Attention to details
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.