We are seeking a Packaging Senior/Engineer to perform thermal testing and measurement for IC packages/components and subsystems.
- Perform thermal and fluid flow measurement, thermal characterization of electronics components and systems.
- Develop test program to perform thermal measurement using Lab-view (or C, Visual C++) software.
- Integrate hardware/instrument and software for data acquisition.
- Work independently or in cross-functional project teams
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Documentation of analysis and summarize the process & results in a formal written report.
- At least a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years of working experience in semiconductor industry is required.
- Have good knowledge in electronics cooling, heat transfer and fluid flow.
- Instrumentation knowledge for test and measurement and data collection.
- Knowledge in thermal modeling software (Flotherm or Icepack) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of project management techniques (possibly including the use of project management software) is desirable.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, and PC skills and be comfortable making technical presentations.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.