- Assist Data Center Manager to manage the Outsourced Server Operations & Management vendor to deliver services to the applications teams.
- Assist Data Center Manager to conduct IT Disaster Recovery Exercise.
- Maintain IT Disaster Recovery Plans and procedural documents.
- Monitor and manage the performance and capacity of the current servers, storage and backup infrastructure.
- Evaluate and manage vendors and out-source partners.
- Experience in scoping and setting up new data centre facility.
- Experience with Virtualization and involved technologies.
- Experience in various storage technologies and relative performance.
- Experience in designing network topologies.
- Managing Windows Servers and experience in setting up Exchange servers.
- Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Science or related field with at least 5 years in IT.
- Good project management and communication skills.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.