Job Location : Singapore.
- Perform detailed Failure Analysis of Advanced Microprocessor’s and Graphics Processor’s for Product Qualification and Yield Improvement activities.
- Develop Failure Analysis Techniques and seek breakthroughs for Advanced 32nm and Multi-Core Microprocessors.
- Applications development in collaboration with Vendors, Universities, Research Institutes to maximize and extend capabilities of existing tools.
- Provide development support for New Products Bring-up
- Master’s/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/Microelectronics with preferred 2-4 years of relevant experience in Failure analysis, Process Integration or Product Engineering.
- Familiar with Failure Analysis techniques such as Meridian, Thermal Camera, CTP, TIVA.
- Familiar with ATE based Dynamic Testing for Fault Isolation.
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Circuits and Device Physics.
- Knowledge of Product and Test Engineering.
- Experience in Equipment Ownership, Tool Evaluation and Recommendations.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills and ability to work well in teams
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.