Job Location: Singapore
Industry : Semicon
To provide the appropriate architecture and design for test software development. Implement improvements to improve code quality and scalability. Debug issues and support production testing.
- Design new test software
- Develop Test Program core library and support product test teams
- Continuous process improvement to ensure highest quality of software
- Support qualification and product engineering activities
- Validate Test program to ensure highest quality
- Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 5-8 years experience in software development/architecture/design in Windows or Linux/Unix environment
- Passion for software development
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++
- Intermediate knowledge of Java
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix is preferred
- Good knowledge in scripting languages like CSH/BASH, Perl, Python, Ruby, XML will be an advantage
- Good understanding of semiconductor manufacturing will be useful
- Knowledge in Chipsets and CPU architecture will be helpful
- Good Interpersonal skills and team player
- Independent, resourceful and effective communicator.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.