Perform duties essential to managing the audit and compliance functions across all functions of a global customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement corporate information security policy standards and guidelines in line with the ISO 27001 framework and companies control framework, and ensure sustainance of compliance;
- Work closely with clients as well as relevant third party vendors to ensure information security risks are identified and mitigated to an acceptable level
- Participate in investigation, analysis and review following breaches of security controls, and prepare recommendations for appropriate control improvements.
- Contribute to the design and improvement of organizations security and compliance related processes as well as training materials
- Manage assessment of threats to confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance. Take ownership of security control reviews, business risk assessments, and reviews that follow significant breaches of security controls.
- Facilitator security subject matter expert (SME) role for the organisation, providing authoritative advice and guidance on the application and operation of related types of controls
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute in managing compliance level and reporting of related performance KPIs
- Conduct risk assessments for business environment and recommend appropriate mitigation action to management.
- Regular, predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in key elements of Information Security and a background within professional services would be beneficial.
- Possess good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiar with the design of security controls within a development lifecycle and operation of controls in service delivery. Extensive technical understanding and the aptitude to remain up to date with IS security and developments is essential.
- A comprehensive understanding and practical experience of controls within ISO 27001 and ITIL (ISO 20000) is required. Knowledge on SOx or Cobit will be advantages but not essential
- Experience in risk management methodologies and ability to address client audit questionnaires is also a key requirement for this role
- Project management skill is a huge benefit but not essential
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.