- Excellent Knowledge of Systems Programming – Designing Macros.
- Knowledge of TPF, IBM-Assembler, TPFDF, SST Trace, MS-Office (Word, Excel, MS-Project).
- Knowledge of the Airline Passenger System areas of Reservations , Ticketing and Departure Control Systems (DCS).
- Creation of System Macros for interfacing between OS and Application.
- Coordination with the application teams.
- Documentation of the developed macros.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of development on TPF in the airlines industry with at least 5-6 years of Systems Programming.
Bilingual Candidate : Japanese (First preference)
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.