Expertise MS Project, Visio, Word and PowerPoint with PMP certification
Onsite Job Description:
- Manage a team of resources including management of individual schedules in accordance with an overall project plan managing knowledge development of resources and knowledge transfer amongst resources and conducting bi-annual performance reviews; conduct interviews and resource selection.
- Project planning of team activities and tracking to plan.
- Prepare executive status reports and presentations and conduct quality review of team work products for presentation to management.
- Develop or manage the development of impact assessments defining effort and resources required to meet new business requirements.
- Understand and provide guidance to team members on technical and functional solutions.
- Effectively prioritize and manage competing priorities for self and team to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Manage to scope of contract, identify change requests when required.
- Manage Change Requests as required including developing impact assessments project plan and estimates monitoring according to plan and reporting status to management; manage client requirements and deliver solutions to requirements.
- Assisting with client management and providing thought leadership on account direction solution etc, helping to further develop the account and leverage its position.
- Escalate issues as appropriate, provide thought-through solutions.
- Set appropriate expectations with the client and other customers/stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with documentation and development standards across the teams.
- Work with integration leads to coordinate activities and integration points across the solution and teams.
- Attend management meetings (internal with client etc.), face-off to client project management.
- Identify and manage project risks, administer get-well plans.
- Participate in multiple projects and have demonstrated leadership skills and technical knowledge.
- Work with the businesses/internal customers to build the business cases to use technology to capitalize on business opportunities.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing (upward and downward).
- Ability to direct team and mentor team members.
- Ability to provide accurate and timely Status Reporting.
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure meeting deliverables.
- Ability to effectively understand analyze and articulate issues within SAP R/3/SEM/BW ISPS solution.
- Ability to anticipate project risk and effectively mitigate especially that associated with the SAP solution.
- Must be able to sustain strong client relationships.
- 6 or more years of consulting experience managing medium to large-sized projects of medium to high complexity.
- 10 or more years of Information Technology experience.
- 5 or more years of leadership and management experience.
- 2 or more years Earned Value Management planning monitoring and reporting.
- Minimum 5 years SAP R/3 functional configuration development or solution architecture experience.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- SAP Solution Manager ASAP Methodology and HP Quality Center Experience must.
General Information Technology Experience:
- Change Control Process.
- Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with productivity and methodology tools that increase project efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience working with scope control procedures and change-in-scope authorization process.
- Skilled in developing performance expectations and documenting / conducting performance appraisals for staff.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity.
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action giving regard to the impact on both the client and the company.
- Ability to adjust personal style to different situations.
- Willingness to travel
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.