Roles and Responsibility:
- This position is for an experienced SAP PP Functional in consulting environment
- The candidate will be responsible for configuring and delivering SAP PP along with integration with other modules like QM/MM/SD
- The candidate will be responsible for the application development and support of all aspects of the SAP PP including Batch Management Make to Order Make to Stock
- Ensures all business processes are configured as efficiently as possible in the SAP PP environment and all functionality offered is utilized if necessary to make the project as successful as possible.
- Works day to day with project team members and end users to successfully convey SAP PP functionality as needed to make design decisions.
- Review and unit test all development/deliverables with current project team.
- Along with project team ensures change management goals are met for training documentation and user communication
- Prepare design and security reviews and document all development and testing
- Mentor the current project team on all development configuration and customization to ensure successful go-forward support.
Skill & Experience
- 8-10 years as SAP PP Functional Consultant with prior domain experience
- Experience in minimum 3 full cycle SAP Implementations and support projects particularly in ECC 6.0
- Should have good integration experience in FI/MM/HR
- Functional / SAP experience in Manufacturing FMCG Pharmaceutical Chemical industry is preferred
- Experience on Make to Order Make to Stock
- Should have hands on experience on CIN Additional
- Result-oriented & concluding work ethic to always deliver on-time on-scope and on-budget
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders at different levels and roles within and outside of the organization
- Be business-focused customer and service minded
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn new things
- Be able to work under pressure and manage stressful situations confidently & effectively
- A team player who is also able to work independently on problems & issues
- Flexible to work across time zone and open for new ways of working
- Have good awareness and appreciation of social and cultural differences
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.