Job Location : Singapore.
Industry : Semicon
Responsible for HR systems and policy maintenance and execution.
- HR System and policy maintenance and execution
- Liaison in all HR transactional areas such as Payroll, C&B, Staffing, L&D matters
- Ensure quality and accuracy, ensure compliance to SOX, Legislation and company policy
- Customer focus in HR delivery, ensure meeting committed turnaround timeline
- Improve existing work procedures for greater efficiency
- Generate various HR report
- Coordinates enhancements of the existing systems and interfaces
- Initiate and participate in cross-functional projects.
- Keep abreast of various developments and interpretation implications of the legislation that may affect the company.
- Plan and maximize available resources.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in HR Management/Arts and Social Sciences / Business Administration with preferred >3 years relevant experience or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Employment Act & Labor Law.
- Thorough knowledge of company’s personnel policies, including rules & regulations of company.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with people of all levels, with government authorities and agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Help build and maintain effective teams.
- Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
- Familiar with MS office (Excel, ppt, word).
- SAP system experience preferred.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.