Work Location : Canberra,Australia
- Provide SAP Financial systems configuration support in a project capacity;
- Development of functional requirements and design using standard SAP functionality based on business needs;
- Use SAP ECC6 and Web Dynpro technologies;
- Implement significant components of the SAP FICO module from analysis to the post implementation stages;
- Configure and integrate the following SAP modules: FICA-PSCD, Contract procurement, sales distribution and travel.
- Extensive experience in SAP PSCD (Public Sector Collections and Disbursements) or FI (Financials) is mandatory
- Implementation experience on least 3 full cycle SAP projects with the relevant modules is mandatory
- Integration experience between FI, FICA, SD, CRM and PSCD – good to have
- A minimum of 5-10 years SAP experience;
- The ability to translate business needs into functional requirements and design;
- The ability to deliver business requirements using standard SAP functionality;
- The ability to rigorously test system solutions with real business scenarios;
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment;
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and in a team environment;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.