2 positions are there (One with expert in Subcontracting and other with experience in manufacturing for Chemical)
Roles and Responsibility:
- This position is for an experienced SAP MM Functional in consulting environment
- The candidate will be responsible for the application development and support of all aspects of the SAP MM including Purchasing and Inventory
- Ensures all business processes are configured as efficiently as possible in the SAP MM environment and all functionality offered is utilized if necessary to make the project as successful as possible.
- Works day to day with project team members and end users to successfully convey SAP MM functionality as needed to make design decisions.
- Review and unit test all development/deliverables with current project team.
- Along with project team ensures change management goals are met for training documentation and user communication
- Prepare design and security reviews and document all development and testing.
Skill & Experience
- 3 – 5 years as SAP MM Functional Consultant with prior domain experience in Manufacturing industry
- Should be certified MM Consultant with ABAP knowledge
- Experience in full cycle SAP Implementations and support projects part
- Should have good integration experience in FI/SD/WM/QM/PM/PP
- Superior technical competence and demonstrated leadership within the MM application along with superior knowledge of SAP MM and Configuration and integration points
- Recognize potential problem areas and provides advice and direction on the use of technology tools and problem solving processes.
This is a remarkable opportunity with superior challenges & career growth.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.